If we do not own an item you want, we offer you the free service of borrowing it from another library when possible. This interlibrary loan service takes place through SearchOhio, a consortium of public libraries throughout the state.
- Search for desired item within the SearchOhio catalog.
- When item is located, click on REQUEST THIS ITEM.
- Choose Lane Libraries from drop-down list cheap valum overnight delivery order valum america buy valum us .
- Enter your NAME and your LIBRARY CARD NUMBER.
- Choose your pick up location.
- Click SUBMIT.
- The item will be pulled off of the owning library’s shelf and delivered to the Lane Library location you specified
- Once you have placed a hold, you will see the item appear on your holds screen in My Account with a status of Requested ultram online usa generic ultram information buy ultram us .
- When the item has been shipped, its status will show as In Transit.
- Once the item is ready and available for you to pick up, its status will show as Received and you will receive a courtesy notice letting you know that it has arrived.
- Items are usually available within 3-5 business days.
- Items will remain on hold shelf for 7 days.
- Loan period is 21 days for printed items and 7 days for DVDs. All other material may vary as to checkout date depending on the lending institution. Make sure to check your receipt upon checkout.
- Overdue fine is 50 cents per day with a maximum overdue fine of $25 cheap valium order buy valium online no prescription today buy valium forum .00.
- An additional replacement fee of $25.00 will be billed for any item not returned within 30 days of the due date.
If you are unable to find the item you want through SearchOhio, feel free to try our other borrowing service, OhioLINK. Otherwise, please contact Lane Libraries staff; we may be able to borrow the item for you through another source.