Support the Lane
Friends of the Library
By becoming a Friend you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet and network with other people who share your interest in the library.
- Use your skills by volunteering in Friends activities.
- Help shape the character of the community tramadol generic how to buy tramadol online tramadol online uk by investing in an organization you value.
The Lane Libraries are supported by two Friends groups:
- Friends of Hamilton-Fairfield Lane Libraries See the Friends of Hamilton-Fairfield Lane Libraries brochure or call 513-894-6557 for more information visit us buy ambien online canada cheapest ambien .
- Friends of Oxford Lane Library Call 513-894-6557 for more information.
Community Foundation Donations
Support to the Lane Libraries is provided through funds from our local community foundations. Consider a donation through any of the following organizations. Donations can also be made directly to the Lane Libraries.
- Hamilton Community Foundation – Lane Public Library Fund | Donate online
- Fairfield Community Foundation | Donate online
- Oxford Community Foundation | Donate online
Become a Volunteer
The Lane Libraries’ four facilities and two Bookmobiles provide a valuable resource to our community. We need volunteers for the library who will share their love of books, language and culture, who enjoy working with the public and those who want to work with the staff to assist patrons in using the libraries’ many resources. You may volunteer at any location, at the Bookmobile office, or in the administrative offices as needed. Become a volunteer today!